|Job Title||E-Learning Specialist|
We are looking for an experienced E-Learning Specialist to design, develop and maintain our E-Learning courses catalogue and to administrate our Learning Management System.
- Planning for and building E-Learning modules in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts on Aircraft Maintenance topics
- Participation in the assessment and re-design of existing coursewares
- Administration of the Learning Management System (Creation of course, enrollment of users, reports)
- First level support for customers who have purchased E-Learning
- Experience working with Authoring Tools such as Lectora, Articulate Studio and Adobe Captivate
- Deep experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Knowledge in instructional design and adult learning
- Excellent English (written and spoken); any additional language, especially German is an asset
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Candidates must be team players, with the ability to create good working relationships with individuals at multiple levels and across multiple departments, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team.
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings.
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes.
- International work environment with people from around the globe.
- Flight and travel discounts.
Please send your complete application including CV (with picture), references and requested salary to the following address:
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Ms Iris Laplaze