|Job Title||Software Trainer|
We are looking for a skilled individual to join our AMOS Training team. Our Trainers are responsible to train and adequately prepare our clients for their daily work with AMOS.
Our Trainers ensure our customers learn how to work effectively and efficiently to get the most out of the available functions in AMOS.
Your tasks will be:
- Self-directed organisation and realisation of AMOS training in English for our internal and external customers in Switzerland and abroad.
- Customisation of training scope based on customer needs
- Coordination of training with Subject Matter Experts, team-members and customers
- Show a strong customer service orientation
- Maintain a high-level of familiarity with the application
- Design, develop and execute train-the-trainer sessions, and deliver various other training programs
- Identify what the individual would like to accomplish and come up with a program that is best suited for the business culture of the customer in the context of on-the-job training
What we offer:
- A dynamic position in a fascinating and stimulating atmosphere within a successful company.
- Active participation in the improvement of work processes.
- An international work environment with colleagues from around the world.
- Flight and travel discounts.
Are you up to the challenge? Contact us right away!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including: written, verbal and presentational speaking
- Effective training techniques
- Fluency in English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must have a strong ability to communicate and relate to all levels and types of students, including ability to present technical information in ?laymans? terms
- Applicants must take pleasure in frequent travelling
- Experience in the MRO business and AMOS knowledge is a must
- The ideal candidate will be expected to be a team-player, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Relocation to our company headquarters located in the Basel area. (Switzerland.)
Please send your complete application including CV (with picture), references and expected salary to the following address:
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Mr Chris Clements
Phone: +41 (61) 582 3224