General Job Opportunities
|Job Title||General Job Opportunities|
Besides the current open positions Swiss-AS is always looking for talented, determined and energetic individuals with the correct skills and experience to join us. At Swiss-AS you would be given the chance to demonstrate your skills in a fast-growing and dynamic company.
If you are seeking new challenges widely in the area of software training, project management or business consulting in the aviation maintenance environment and you believe that your knowledge, experience and skills are of interest for Swiss-AS (see our requirements below), please feel free to submit your CV.
We are looking for aircraft enthusiasts who would like to bring their knowledge and passion for this industry into a software company that believes in the team spirit and respects you as an individual with a life outside of work.
In order for a CV to be considered the following requirements are a precondition:
- More than 7 years of experience in the aircraft maintenance industry
- Several years of proven hands-on experience in our product AMOS
- Fluency in English. Additional fluency in German or French is considered as a big asset.
- Willingsness to travel 2/3 of the working time (including several weeks in a row) around the world.
- Candidates must be team-players, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure.
Please send your complete application including CV (with picture), references and requested salary to the following address (written in English):
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Mr Fabiano Faccoli
Phone: +41 (61) 582 4522