Japanese Speaker - Software Trainer and Consultant (APAC Unit)
|Job Title||Japanese Speaker - Software Trainer and Consultant (APAC Unit)|
We are looking for a Software Trainer and Consultant with experience in Airline industry and MRO, to be part of our team based in Singapore
Our team is composed of airline and MRO industry experts with professional skills in consulting and training with a deep knowledge of AMOS, the industry leading aircraft maintenance software.
As AMOS Software Trainer and Consultant you mission will be:
- to provide Software training for our customers in Japan and in Asia
- to provide AMOS software consulting support for the AMOS Asia Pacific unit
- to understand our customers
requirements and suggest how best these requirements can be met by our product AMOS. Produce business requirements specifications including analysis & re-engineering of existing business processes.
- to support the AMOS Customer acquisition process, incl. product presentations, workshops, exhibitions and general support especially in the Japanese market
What we offer:
Working in an open and cooperative environment with a motivated and friendly team
- Excellent working conditions in Singapore, ranked the nicest city to live in Asia for expats, with the best infrastructure in the world.
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- International work environment with people from more than 20 different nationalities
- Flight and travel benefits
- University Degree (preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of aviation industry experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including engineering, planning, supply chain) and their relevant regulations
- Team work and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (note: much travel over extended periods is expected to provide services at our customers)
- Japanese Nationality (preferred)
- Fluent in English and Japanese additional languages are a plus
- Relocation to our Asia Pacific office located in Singapore (optional to our Tokyo Office)
Please send your CV in English and with a picture, a letter stating why you are a good candidate for this position, and expected salary.
Head of AMOS Asia-Pacific.
Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Mr. Pierluigi Calù
Date of entry: to be agreed.