Why AMOS?General benefits of AMOS
With AMOS customers benefit from a proven, comprehensive and future-proof system which has been true to its principles for two decades.
+ AMOS is a product whose functionality has grown over decades – being today a proven and mature product.
+ AMOS is renowned for functional width / depth and integration.
+ AMOS is a quality product thanks to well established quality assurance procedures being in place.
+ AMOS incorporates industry trends at the earliest while always keeping an eye on the system´s usability/longevity.
+ AMOS focuses on well researched innovations instead of quick wins to ensure the longevity of the product.
+ AMOS is the product of a community whose business knowhow and input flows into the software.
+ The AMOS implementation allows customers to tidy up their maintenance processes according to industry best
+ AMOS is not standing still. Customers receive with each Release (three per year) new functions and system
Examples of AMOS’ positive impact on the business:
+ Optimisation of maintenance processes:
• Possibility to exhaust maintenance limits to its full due to accurate calculations
• Careful planning of all maintenance events in AMOS including manpower/material
• Scheduling of maintenance activities against the flight schedule
• Analysis of trends of components/airframe) = pro-active maintenance rather than reactive
• Additional functions for multi-operator contexts
• Workflow settings allow the automatisation of maintenance processes
+ Cost Reduction
• Avoidance of AOG due to careful planning of required material availability
• Reduced inventory due to optimisation of consumables’ / rotables’ stock levels
• Identification of surplus material
• Comprehensive warranty tool to optimize cost recovery
• Customers will benefit from enhanced Cost Control functions (new Quotation Manager, Budget Management etc.)
+ Motivated Users
• Ease of use of system
• Possibility to customise AMOS set-up according to the user’s profile
• Visibility of all information necessary to take informed decisions including manuals, workstep descriptions etc.